I'm having a problem upgrading due to SSL certificate issues

(I'm running OS X 10.8.1):

λ lein upgrade

The script at /Users/sam/bin/lein will be upgraded to the latest preview
version.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?

Upgrading...

  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current

                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed

  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0

curl: (60) SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:

error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify
failed
More details here: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html

curl performs SSL certificate verification by default, using a "bundle"

 of Certificate Authority (CA) public keys (CA certs). If the default

 bundle file isn't adequate, you can specify an alternate file

 using the --cacert option.

If this HTTPS server uses a certificate signed by a CA represented in

 the bundle, the certificate verification probably failed due to a

 problem with the certificate (it might be expired, or the name might

 not match the domain name in the URL).

If you'd like to turn off curl's verification of the certificate, use

 the -k (or --insecure) option.

Sam

---
http://sam.aaron.name