Hi there.

I'm having a play around with ClojureScript, and I'd find it really useful
to be able to be able to create some Mockito style test spies. Ultimately,
I'd like to be able to generate a spy by reflecting over a protocol and
find out what operations it supports programatically.

However, now that I've looked core.cljs from the ClojureScript source code,
it doesn't seem like the compiler actually keeps track of which protocols
support which operations--is that right? Is there some other way of
discovering the operations that a cljs protocol supports, or would i need
to write my own analysis code for this?

Thanks,
--
Ceri Storey