Hi Jules,

I've just been hacking on OpenCL a bit the last few days[1] - Rootbeer was
an inspiration after seeing it a few weeks back.
I'm not trying to go down the Rootbeer route myself, but the ideas of
having (cl-map f ...) is one direction one can take it.

I've been mainly trying to get my head around the programming model, at
this point there's only a few simple macros that "compile" Clojure to
OpenCL and pushes sequences back and forth.

cheers, Hakan

[1] https://github.com/hraberg/sleipnir