2012/9/7 Murtaza Husain <murtaza.hus...@sevenolives.com>

> I have noticed that moustache swallows any errors, is there a way so that
> any errors bubble up ?

I'm not sure what you mean, in my experiences exceptions thrown by handlers
always bubble up.

in this example

(defn route-handler [req]
  (throw (clojure.lang.ExceptionInfo. "Error")))

(def server-handler
  (app
    ["route"] route-handler))

the exception would hit ring, when visiting /route, as it should.
Can you post an example showing the erratic behavior?