On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 8:37 AM, Dave Kincaid <kincaid.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also posted this to StackOverflow, so sorry if you saw it there too. If
> you want some rep points over there you can answer there too
> (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12427518/clojure-lazy-seq-over-java-iterative-code).

Looks like there's already a good answer over there.

> Of course when there are a lot of records I end up with a
> StackOverflowException.

Did you dig into where the StackOverflowException originated from? As
noted in a comment on SO, the lazy-seq can handle millions of items
without a problem so the problem isn't inherently with that part of
your code. Perhaps it's the parser or the processor?
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."