Hi, I'm trying to use multi-methods, with the implementations broken over a
few namespaces, but am a little confused as to the best way to structure
this.  At the moment i have this in two namespaces/files...

(ns jiff.vcs)
(defmulti jiff-seq :vcs)

(ns jiff.svn (:use jiff.vcs))
;; svn impl...

But to use this the caller needs to know to import jiff.vcs, and then any
implementation they'd like to use.  I'd prefer it if the impls were not
visible though, and the user only need import the jiff.vcs namespace and
then they get access to everything that's currently been implemented.

Is there a better way to structure my namespaces to allow this?

Project is here: https://github.com/rodnaph/jiff

Any advice appreciated, thanks!