I am happy to announce the release of nrepl.el v0.1.4, an Emacs client for
nREPL.

https://github.com/kingtim/nrepl.el

v0.1.4 is available now on Marmalade, and should also be available on Melpa.
See the github Readme for installation and usage instructions.

Notable additions since our last release:
 - Improvements and simplifications for completion (Tassilo Horn)
 - Fix paredit .. don't make clojure-mode-map parent of
nrepl-interaction-mode-map (Tassilo Horn)
 - Documentation additions and fixes (Ryan Fowler, Nikita Beloglazov,
Bozhidar Batsov, Juha Syrjälä, Philipp Meier)
 - Make completion back-end and error handler configurable (Hugo Duncan)
 - Accept host as well as port on connect (Ken Restivo)
 - Enable nrepl-interaction-mode in clojurescript-mode (Nelson Morris)
 - Emit stdout from interactive evaluations into the repl buffer
 - Various bug fixes:
   - Fixes for ECB interop (Matthew Willson)
   - Namespace qualify tooling calls (Justin Kramer)
   - Eldoc fixes (Jack Moffitt)
   - Fix path quoting in load file for Windows (Philipp Meier)
   - Fix nREPL / Emacs error "Unable to resolve symbol: if-let"

Many thanks to all the contributors who have reported issues and
submitted pull requests.

Cheers,
Tim