Wes Freeman <freeman....@gmail.com> writes:

> A separate mailing list for ClojureScript would be great. Also, enabling
> the label [Clojure] for all subjects of emails would be great (this must be
> a setting in google groups, because most of the larger groups have it
> enabled), as I filter through a great deal of email I don't care about, and
> I actually would like to read the latest emails from the Clojure list.

As far as the subject prefix goes: there's already List-Id: and
X-BeenThere headers on all mails to the list, which you can filter
on. GMail supports these well too, so adding a label onto them to make
it clear what list a mail arrived to is very, very easy.

Personally, I like that everything Clojure-ish is here, from Clojure,
through ClojureCLR to ClojureScript. The subject usually makes it clear
which of those the mail is about, so it can easily be marked read.