I'm enrolled in example course. This course is attempting to teach
functional constructs regardless of language, but the homework and examples
are done in Scala. If there were to be a Clojure course available, I would
prefer it to be more directly about Clojure than generalizations.
Currently, I'm actually also taking discrete math at my college and it's
quite fun to see how often the things remind me of the little bit of
Haskell with which I've played.