On Sep 24, 2012, at 7:13 AM, Manuel Rotter wrote:

>> Anyway, is there a dedicated mailing list to discuss this book?
>>

> See the homepage: http://www.clojurebook.com/

Note that the email list mentioned there is not a discussion list; it's (under)
used for sending out news about the book and announcements about things that
might be of interest to readers.  I think just two mailings have gone out over
the past year, related to the code from the book landing on github, where
Christophe and I have been speaking at conferences, etc, and I think I
mentioned http://www.clojureatlas.com/book-discount once.

I never considered setting up a discussion list related to the book.  General
questions about Clojure that may or may not have been provoked by reading the
book can certainly be directed here, but maybe it'd be worthwhile to have a
book-specific list if people were e.g. going to set up study groups and such
around the content in it?

- Chas