Hello,

I had a similar question as the OP so I thought i should post it in this
thread instead of starting a new one.

I am trying to build a web services api which will only respond in json
format. I had a look at everything suggested in this topic and I am leaning
towards noir. Do you think this would be a good option for a web services
api or should i go with ring + compojure, or something else?? In addition,
I will be needing to add authentication and authorization at the api and I
haven't found a noir middleware to be able to handle this. Do I need to
roll out something of my own with the use of noir pre-route and maybe a
middleware or is there something in existence which I am not aware of?

Thank you for any replies.