Ok - I managed to get clojure.reflect/doc to work if the browser loads the
javascript from the repl-server instead of the separate webserver…

When the reason for this issue is that the repl- & web-servers are listening on
different ports, where the js is downloaded from the webserver while the
reflect-handler is associaed with the repl-server…
then you will not be able to use the clojure.reflect/doc with the standard
lein-cljsbuild setup.

Unless you can somehow specify the port number for the clojure.reflect/doc GET
request (?).

Ough.

-FS.