Hey Stuart,

I wrote a little "autotest" script which uses tools.namespace to figure out
which tests to run. Basically I just watch the source files, when modified
I run (refresh) and use the repl/refresh-tracker var to find out which
tests should be executed. To do this I had to monkey-patch c.t.n.repl since
refresh-tracker is private.

See https://gist.github.com/3865356 Line 6-15.

Works well enough, but the monkey-patch kinda bothers me, so if you feel
like adding those functions I'd appreciate it. Maybe they are useful for
somebody else, since Mika mentioned something similar.

Anyways, thanks for tools.namespace.

Regards,
/thomas