Nice work.

I'm getting this error:
~/dev/tools/rouge $ bin/rouge
./bin/../lib/rouge.rb:6: undefined method `define_singleton_method' for
Rouge:Module (NoMethodError)
~/dev/tools/rouge $ ruby --version

In case any of this is relevant:
ruby 1.8.7 (2012-02-08 patchlevel 358) [universal-darwin10.0]
~/dev/tools/rouge $ bundle --version
Bundler version 1.2.1
~/dev/tools/rouge $ gem --version
1.8.24