Well, there is now a link near the top of http://clojure.org/cheatsheet to the
tooltip versions called "Download other versions with tooltips", so it
shouldn't be too hard to find.

That said, I haven't been publishing the updated cheatsheets at
http://clojure.org/cheatsheet myself.  Alex Miller has been doing it for me,
since he has the necessary permissions to do it.  I believe he looked into
publishing the tooltip version there but had some kinds of difficulties
figuring out how.

Perhaps someone else with permissions to edit clojure.org could help look into
it?

Andy