I have a zipper and here's the code I'm trying to execute:

1) search through all nodes until a match for a predicate is found
2) starting at that node go up to its parent then mark all children of the
parent with extra info
3) the parent has the option to go to it's parent and perform step 2 as well
latest version of the zipper as defined by (2) and (3)

Since zippers use immutable data I can't simply go back to the data in 1 as
then I'll loose my changes. Is there currently some way to save the path to
the current node and then later reset to root and replay the
zipper commands to get back to that node?

Thanks,

Timothy

--
“One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that–lacking
zero–they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C