I was thinking of something along the lines of django-lean (
https://bitbucket.org/akoha/django-lean/wiki/Home)  - "clean" perhaps :)

I haven't implemented any A/B testing yet so I just wanted to get a feel
for what other people are doing. The silence seems to indicate that people
aren't!

Having seen recent discussions about Rails, I can see that that the
"framework" approach is not popular in the community so a library seems to
be the way to go.

I'd definitely be interested in putting something together. Time is a bit
tight over the next month but I can do some then things free up.

Have you any experience in implementing A/B testing? I've been doing some
reading and can pass on some pointers to resources if that would be helpful.

Simon