On Oct 17, 2012, at 8:31 AM, Andreas Liljeqvist wrote:
> Since I haven't got any response either on the mailinglist or the pullrequest
> I will ask here.

I apologize. I've been single-tasking on my book for the past months
(monomaniacal about it, to be honest). The good news is that I'm now
double-checking the changes for the next release. When that's done (probably
tomorrow), I'm setting the book aside until I can reread it with a fresher eye.
Then I'll be spending about a quarter of my time on Midje. I'll definitely get
to your pull request soon, because I want to start using nrepl myself.

Again: sorry.

-----
Brian Marick, Artisanal Labrador
Contract programming in Ruby and Clojure
Occasional consulting on Agile
Writing /Functional Programming for the Object-Oriented Programmer/:
https://leanpub.com/fp-oo