> Very nice, thanks. Is the intent for this to eventually be as complete as
> Frink [1] or are you going to keep its scope to time, length and information?

Frink is a general purpose programming language, so by default I get
that for free via Clojure. ;-) Seriously though, this is in no way
meant to replicate the Frink experience of first-class units of
measure.  Instead the ultimate goal is to allow unit-aware syntax with
tools to ensure a common reference base.  I will likely add (and will
accept patches for) more unit types as time goes on.  I wanted to get
the core solidified before I went too far on that in the beginning.