Hi Jim

Thank for your ans. But this does not work. When I run code I got "Unable
to resolve var" error. Please find in bellow:

CompilerException java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resolve var: form
in this context, compiling:(NO_SOURCE_PATH:4)

Source code-

(defn ^{:test true} f1 []
    (println "call f1 fn"))

(defn ^{:test false} f2 []
    (println "call f2 fn"))

(def f* (list f1 f2))

(defn process [form]
  (do
    (form) ; it will call f1, f2...
    ;I need to access meta data of f1, f2......
   * ;(println  (:test (meta (var form)))) ;Error*
    (println (str "-->" form))))

(map #(process %1) f*)

Regards,
Mamun