Cool, thanks for the quick response. We'll be looking into this pretty
soon. I ultimately want the logic engine itself being exposed to users
so they can add their own company-specific constraints to resource
scheduling – which will be totally badass. If you're interested in
tracking this, I opened up an issue on Storm:
https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm/issues/383