On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 11:36 AM, larry google groups
<lawrencecloj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am finding the following stack trace unusually devoid of information. My
> app is Clojure 1.3. I run "lein compile" and I get the following stack
> trace. Am I blind, or does this stack trace fail to tell me what line I
> should look at?

lein compile is not very helpful in terms of debugging syntax errors.
Working with source code in the REPL is sometimes easier to debug
(sometimes!).

My guess would be a syntax error in your (ns ...) declaration tho'...
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."