http://www.sonian.com/about/careers/software-engineer-clojure-cloud/

Come work at Sonian and you'll be writing Clojure full-time, working
on interesting big data problems. The Sonian software stack comprises
multiple applications tied together with queues and rest interfaces,
focused on archiving and indexing over a petabyte of email. Everything
runs in the cloud (hundreds of nodes), and is thoroughly automated:
Want to check if your branch is good? Ask our IRC bot (written in
Clojure) to run tests on it! Tests passed? Ask the bot to merge your
branch!

Our team is fully remote, but we emphasize pairing with tmux and Skype
(and emacs!). In addition to Clojure/conj, a few times a year,
everybody gets together for a week in Boston to talk and hack
together.

If you want to know more, email me (joe.ga...@sonian.net), or if
you've already decided to apply, send your resume, cover letter,
github account, etc, to j...@sonian.net. Use subject line "Software
Engineer, Clojure / Cloud".

All the best,
Joe

(We're also hiring Ruby/Rails devs, btw!)