In past I used (goog.debug.ErrorReporter/install"logError")
It worked great.

HTH,
Hubert.

Steve Buikhuizen wrote:
No problem. On the client (cljs) you should:

 1. require [goog.debug.ErrorReporter :as reporter]
 2. (reporter/install"/er")

On the server (I'm using Noir which supplies defpage)

(defpage [:post "/er"] {:keys [error line script trace]}

  (service/record-client-error error line script trace)

(str"ACK"))

where record-client-error is a function you create that does whatever you want it to do e.g. save to a database, log using log4j or send to an aggregator e.g. Loggly

I know this is still pretty brief. If you want more detail, just say which part is not clear - I'll happily elaborate