Hi,

I am new to Clojure, and the whole ecosystem in here, so don't be to harsh
on me! :)

Clojure runs on multiple platforms namely the JVM, CLR and Javascript, but
the ecosystem in all these mentioned platforms is quite different from each
other; i.e the process of thinking methodologies change when working with
different kinds of environments. I work mainly with the JVM implementation,
but I have to constantly write in the browser too, and believe me clojure
in the browser dosen't feel like that on the machine.

So basically I am confused about, Which implementation is primary? (As a
matter of fact, the JVM version is primary implementation i.e most
development, libraries, tutorials developed)

What I really want is, to focus on *the one primary implementation* guaranteed
to be supported as is in the future.

Will the JVM remain the primary implementation in the future? Even after
Clojure-in-Clojure? Does Clojure-CLR, and Clojurescript compete with
Clojure?

To note, I have no dependency on any platform... I just ask this, because
'porting stuff from python to python3', is what I don't want to do again in
future....

Regards,
Sankrant Chaubey