Talking about `use` and `require`:

How are you dealing with the repetition of each namespace "configuration"?

Each time I create a new namespace I add the following boilerplate:

(ns foo.bar
  (:use      [clojure
             [pprint              :only [pprint pp]]
             [repl                :only [doc find-doc apropos]]]
            [clojure.java.javadoc :only [javadoc]]
            [clojure.tools.trace  :only [trace deftrace trace-forms
trace-ns untrace-ns trace-vars]])
  (:require [clojure
             [set                     :as set]
             [string                  :as str]
             [xml                     :as xml]]
            [clojure.java
             [shell                   :as sh]
             [io                      :as io]]))

How do you avoid repeating this ? A clojure macro?, IDE support?, ... ?