On Wednesday, November 14, 2012 10:24:42 PM UTC+1, Casper Clausen wrote:

> If I can make one suggestion, it would be nice to have each chapter
> accompanied by a project for that chapter. It would mean a lot less copy
> and paste to follow along with the examples.
>
> /Casper
>
> I Casper I just added a git branch for every single tutorial. Each branch
contains just the code the corresponding tutorial.
The workflow should be the following:

$ git clone https://github.com/magomimmo/modern-cljs.git (if not already
done)
$ cd modern-cljs
$ git checkout tut-01 (for tutorial 1)
$ git checkout tut-02 (for tutorial 2), etc.

Hope is answer to your suggestion for reducing copy&paste

Mimmo