If you somehow missed the Conj, fear not! You can still attend a Clojure
conference soon!

Clojure/West will take place March 18-20th in the wonderful town of
Portland, Oregon. We will be using the Gerding Theater at the Armory as our
venue. Some portions of the conference will be single track like the conj
and some will be double-track.

Rich Hickey will be there and plans are underway for other great keynote
speakers. If you're interested in speaking, the Call for Presentations is
now open:

http://clojurewest.org/call-for-presentations/

Speakers will receive airfare (stipend if outside US) and hotel
compensation. The call closes on January 4th and I expect to notify
speakers and publish the schedule the following week.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Alex Miller