There have been several projects where people have begun developing Clojure to
C or C++ translations, but I don't know how fleshed out those are.

ClojureC - https://github.com/schani/clojurec

Ferret - http://nakkaya.com/2011/06/29/ferret-an-experimental-clojure-compiler/

These do not have the advantage of a large library with the capabilities of
Haskell's.

I've not programmed enough in either Python or Haskell to give good advice, but
my impression from a distance is that Haskell's type system might make it
difficult for automatically translated Clojure programs to take much advantage
of Haskell's library, unless you basically created an "Object" type in Haskell
that could hold objects of any type.  Perhaps clojure-py might be a better fit?

https://github.com/halgari/clojure-py

Anyway, some things you might be interested in looking at.

Andy