Awesome, thanks Robert (and anyone else taking the time to read this)

Can I ask you, the current best non-Clojure proposal seems to be
Python/Flask. Have you used them and can you tell me why you chose
Clojure/WebNoir. Is it an even choice as far as you're concerned, or
are there advantages to Python/Flask that you're doing without because
you'd like to use Clojure?

Also, Heroku has been recommended as an ideal host that's free to
develop on and pay for if the app proves popular. That seems to be
cool for either Python or Clojure. Any comments there?

Thanks, John.