Hi there,
as per the subject of this email, supposing that I want to edit, write and
potentially run a Clojure app on an Android device (Nexus 7), is there any
way to achieve this or should I stop looking for the right Android app on
the market?
Unfortunately the Clojure REPL distributed by Sattvik software & technology
doesn't support editing files (of course.. it's a REPL :) )

Any idea would be more than welcome given that I bought my nexus 7 mainly
for this :)

Thanks,
Nico