I tried it out and like it.

i esp. inspiring to see how you do the lein multi-deps-test against
clojure-versions 1.2 to 1.5.

could the state that builds up in call-times cause mem-resource-problem
with long-running-loops in fake-context ?

but normally you don't have those in unit-testing ... and could
also fallback to using with-redefs.

if it integrates well with core.contracts, test.generative etc.
then its perfectly ok to use.

thank you & have successful time