> That said what's the compelling reason these days for lein-cljsbuild to
> depend on a specific version of ClojureScript? Are you relying on certain
> aspects of the analyzer or compiler's API and find that they change quite
> frequently?

I guess the (debatably compelling) reason for that these days is just that
I like the idea of providing a sensible default.  AFAIK, you can always
override the version by adding it you a project's :dependencies if you want
to (I'd test this but am in the middle of moving atm, without access to my
stuff).

Besides just having a sensible default, I also like to "endorse" a
particular version of the compiler for a particular version of
lein-cljsbuild.  Before any release, I do a few rounds of testing with the
example projects and some of my personal stuff, and confirm that things
seem to work.

Now, if I'm wrong, and you can't just stick a different version of
clojurescript in :dependencies and have it work, then I'd consider that a
bug.