Anybody have some advice for me about the latest JOGL(2.0 rc11) with
Clojure on Eclipse?  I'm running Eclipse Juno SR1 with Counterclockwise on
OS X 10.6.8.

The JOGL tutorial sets up by creating a JOGL project that you then make new
Java projects depend upon.  This works fine for Java and seems to be
considered the "official" way of making things go with Eclipse and Java.  I
can create a new Java project, add the JOGL project to the Java Build Path,
set up OpenGL and draw a basic triangle.  The project finds all the
dependencies and everything runs.

This doesn't seem to work for Clojure for some reason.  I could post
specific errors, but given that I'm a clojure newbie, I figured I should
probably take a further step back since I'm likely to be barking up the
wrong tree completely.  So, my question is:

What is the proper way to get JOGL running under Clojure on Eclipse?

Thanks.