On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Armando Blancas <abm221...@gmail.com>wrote:

>  I'm not going out of my way to be pseudonymous, it just seems to be a
>> feature of the group.
>

> I thought, Mark asking how to run a script? An usurper!

Ah yes.  My understanding of Clojure runs fairly deep, but when it comes to
understanding the mundane aspects of how to build and run Clojure and
Clojure files from java/maven/etc, I am but a babe in the woods :)   I have
my toolchain that works for me (most of the time) and keeps me sheltered
from those details, but once I get outside of that, I'm lost.

--Mark