Here are the steps how to reproduce the issue on 32-bit Ubuntu 12.04:

1. lein new lein-clr foo
2. cd foo
3. # edit project.clj to download the dependencies using :clj-dep
4. lein clr -v compile :all
5. lein clr -v test

It will show the exact commands being executed. Are the same Clojure
binaries supposed to work on 32-bit systems?

Shantanu