I've never seen that before, Ben. Can you link me?

Just pushed version 0.1.1 with these suggestions:

- Tasks are now simple functions, not macros
- Using metadata to keep track of handlers rather than an atom.
- Fixed namespace collision issue
- Pass original arguments of task function to error handler

Any way we can make this better?