I love Anthony Grimes's (et al) findfn <https://github.com/Raynes/findfn>
library,
but it requires some local setup (mainly the JVM security config for
clojail), so I decided to host it on Heroku.

Features:

   - Access to findfn from any computer with no setup.
   - If your function has two arguments, tries the original and reversed
   orderings (searching for [1 2 3] "," => "1, 2, 3" returns join, even though
   the args are backwards).
   - For each function, includes the docstring, namespace, the version it
   was added, and whether or not it has been deprecated.
   - Links each function to clojuredocs.org

Limitations/Issues:

   - Non-existent error handling (it just gets stuck on the "searching"
   screen forever if any problem happens); this definitely needs to be fixed
   soon.
   - It's slow.
   - Only searches different orderings if you have exactly two args. I
   originally had it searching up to 5 permutations of your args, but it was
   exceeding Heroku's 30-second timeout.
   - Doesn't support find-arg.
   - Only searches clojure.core, clojure.string, and clojure.set.
   - Not on github yet.

Let me know if you run into any issues or have any cool ideas for this.

(I emailed Anthony to make sure he was fine with me using the findfn name
and that the attribution was good enough)