Not sure what to make of this issue.

Tried to compile/run shoreleave.browser.storage.localstorage module,
but it gave me the following js-console error:

ERROR - required "goog.storage.mechanism.HTML5LocalStorage" namespace never
provided
goog.require('goog.storage.mechanism.HTML5LocalStorage')

Then I tried to require "goog.storage.mechanism.HTML5LocalStorage" in my
user.cljs,
and I get the same error… guess I cannot blame shoreleave now ;-).

I can see the goog.require("goog.storage.mechanism.HTML5LocalStorage");
statement in main-debug.js,
but no "provide"'ing code. Puzzling...

Cleaned-up the dev environment, started from scratch… still the same.

Could someone please confirm that it's not just me…?

Is there something special about this
"goog.storage.mechanism.HTML5LocalStorage"?

Is it a bug somewhere?

Thanks, FrankS.