Hi all,

After 15 off years of using IDEs I am making the jump into Emacs.  I have
read http://dev.clojure.org/display/doc/Getting+Started+with+Emacs
and https://github.com/technomancy/emacs-starter-kit and I am just at the
point where I have stopped yelling at paredit and starting to appreciate
its point.

My current major stumbling block though is navigating my project.  Whilst
(I expect) the density and sane namespacing capabilities of Clojure to
significantly reduce the number of files, that isn't true of everything.
 In particular, ExtJS encourages you to follow the "one file per class".
 You don't have to but eventually you will have more than a handful of
files regardless.

So my questions:
 - is there a decent project explorer.  I really miss the "tree on the
left, editor on the right" layout
 - is there a decent JS and clojure autocompletion aware plugin
 - other than paredit, nrepl and clojure-mode (and the excellent
coffee-mode for coffeescript), what other plugins should I install

Thanks all.

Col

P.S>  Please don't turn this into a flame war :)