Hi Marko,

I've addressed some of your concerns by re-using a single thread pool for
multiple schedule calls in the current master. The original use case was
one set of scheduled tasks running for the lifetime of my application. If
you can suggest improvements to cover other use cases with more
stopping/starting scheduled tasks and automatically cleaning up the
executor service if it's no longer needed that would be great.

Adam Clements