On Jan 26, 2013 12:29 PM, "AtKaaZ" <atk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> so, wait, are you having any trouble with eclipse+counterclockwise ? it
seems to be pretty straight forward, considering that I actually failed to
use emacs myself (although I did get emacs-live working, i prefer
eclipse+ccw for now)

I confirm that windows compatibility is in the goals of CounterClockWise
and will be addressed as seriously as any other issue that might be raised
on the project.

I doubt you'll have windows specific problems with the current stable
version.