I haven't hit any hard limits at this point, but you hit on a use case
where Python and Lua currently hit a sweet spot that I think would be
nice to use Clojure:

C/C++ systems that want to expose scripting capabilities to users
(e.g. game engines, robotics systems).

For these types of use cases, the ability to deploy native Clojure
executables is not as important as the ability embed a low-resource
runtime, the ability to call C/C++ code, the ability to sandbox the
environment, etc.