Quick anecdote: I've got an HTTP Kit server running in a test environment
and the initial results are *very* promising. It's handling a mix of sync,
async, and WebSocket requests and so far has been a pleasure to use.

HTTP Kit's sweet spot seems to be quite large too: folks running
high-traffic (esp. high-concurrency) web servers that are resource or
performance sensitive. I would recommend running behind a reverse proxy
(nginx, say) given the server's relative immaturity - but I'd normally
recommend doing that anyway, and I haven't encountered any specific
problems yet myself.

And I haven't had a chance to use it much, but the HTTP client looks pretty
great too.

Exciting stuff!