you should import the fully-qualified class name(e.g.
com.mycompany.ClassA), rather than the file system directory name

发自我的 iPhone

在 2013-2-17,7:06,Jarod <jaaroddeerfi...@yahoo.com> 写道:

Hi.  This is a really basic question, as I'm new to Clojure and Java.  I'm
trying to use a jar file for Stanford's NLP software that isn't available
on Maven.  I successfully ran the commands from this website:

www.pgrs.net/2011/10/30/using-local-jars-with-leiningen/

to create a local maven repository, but how do I access the methods in the
jar now?  I created a project using leiningen with eclipse and
counterclockwise and I add the following to core.clj in the src directory
to import the jar:

(import 'stanford-corenlp)

where stanford-corenlp is the name of the directory in the local maven
repository.  However, I get the error:

ClassNotFoundException stanford-corenlp  java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run
(URLClassLoader.java:217)

Thanks in advance for your help.

email to clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.