Dima B writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've been going through all the instruction on the nrepl-ritz page
> (https://github.com/pallet/ritz/tree/develop/nrepl) as well as nrepl-ritz
> threads and I can't seem to get it working due to a mysterious dependency
> problem on dynapath.
> error in process sentinel: nrepl-server-sentinel: Could not start nREPL
> server: Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not
> locate dynapath/core__init.class or dynapath/core.clj on classpath:

This is caused by something else bringing in dynapath 0.2.1, which is
overriding the 0.1.0 version that ritz expects. 0.2.1 no longer has a
core ns, which is causing the above error.

Unfortunately, I didn't consider this issue when I removed the core ns
between 0.1.0 and 0.2.0, which I now regret.

There are a couple of options here, both of which probably require
action by me:

* I can release a new version that is compatible with 0.1.0 and 0.2.x,
  requiring you do depend on it (and possibly exclude other versions)
* I can update ritz to use 0.2.1, and Hugo can make a new release (if he
  is amenable to that). As far as I know, ritz is the only project that
  depends on 0.1.0.

I'd prefer to do the latter, because that would be the proper fix, but
don't want to burden Hugo.

--
Toby Crawley
http://immutant.org | http://torquebox.org