On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Phil Hagelberg <p...@hagelb.org> wrote:

> It's possible, but highly discouraged. If your project requires certain
> repositories in order to operate, you should declare them in project.clj.

Just as a data point, we're currently using a profiles.clj on each of our
build agents to declare our internal Nexus repos (including our mirrors of
Maven Central and Clojars), because that is more maintainable for us than
repeating the entire repo declaration in every one of our project.clj
files.  For Maven projects, we can use a parent pom, but there isn't any
corresponding "parent project" concept for Leiningen, correct?

I experimented a bit with trying to use a Lein middleware to supply the
repo entries, but unless you install the middleware manually, that ends up
begging the question, since Lein has to know where to get the middleware.
--
Chris Jeris
cje...@brightcove.com