> Try adding
>
> :insecure? true
>
> to the map. Charles dynamically generates a cert pretending to be the
> target host when acting as an ssl proxy, and clj-http probably has to be
> told to accept it.

Okay, I've done so, but I don't think I understand what you are
telling me. Are you saying that clj-http won't send its POST if it
feels the cert is false?

Charles has consistently said, in each report, "SSL Proxying not
enabled for this host: enable in Proxy Settings, SSL locations"

And I've made the change you suggested, but I still see that message.