I looked at dogfort, and discussed the possibility of extending it's
functionality as a GSOC project with Bodil, to which she agreed. Here's the
proposal we came up with:
Extending dogfort for real world use
Brief explanation:  Node.js provides a lightweight and fast server
implementation, that’s commonly used for real time applications. Although
its possible to make clojurescript applications targeting nodejs, the
current experience is far from pleasant. Partly due to node’s heavy use of
callback hell, and partly because most existing node libraries are heavily
object oriented and imperative. Dogfort (https://github.com/bodil/dogfort)
is a nice proof of concept , inspired by ring and compojure, that abstracts
out quite a few of these issues.

Expected results: An improved version of dogfort that can be put to real
world use. New features include:
- sessions
- cookies
- authentication middleware
- socket.io abstraction
- route filtering middleware

**
Knowledge prerequisites: Familiarity with nodejs
Mentor: Bodil Stokke

Can someone with confluence access add it to the Project Ideas page?
Thanks!
Omer