Hi All,

On Wednesday 27th March we will be hosting the inaugural EHRD.clj in
Rotterdam.  The first meeting will feature a talk from Christophe
Grand<http://clj-me.cgrand.net/> (Clojure
core contributor and co-author of Clojure Programming) plus beer and
nibbles.

We will be meeting from 7pm at Lunatech Research B.V. on Heemraadssingel 70
in Rotterdam - a short walk from the central train station.

EHRD.clj intends to meet on the fourth Wednesday of every month for a
couple of hours.  We aim to have a regular format consisting of a short
talk on a Clojure library or tool, a discussion of the month's Clojure news
and a main feature - maybe a talk, maybe a hack-a-long, maybe a dojo, maybe
something else.

For more information and agenda for the evening see our Meetup group (
http://www.meetup.com/ehrd-clj/) or follow our twitter feed
https://twitter.com/ehrdclj.

If you are nearby checkout out our meetup page for schedule and agenda,

Vijay Kiran - @vijaykiran | Chris Wilson @minleychris